The Himalayan Dog Chew is a remarkable & unique new dog chew to made from Fat Free Yak & Cow Milk. The chew comes from an ancient Himalayan recipe used by the locals to create a long-lasting snack that they can slowly work in their mouths while they work in the fields. In 2007 the Himalayan Dog Chew was developed in Bellingham, WA based on this ancient recipe.
A very hard chew that dogs chew the end of for long periods of time, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off.
* Made from Fat Free Yak & Cow Milk from grass fed cows that are fed only fresh vegetation.
* Treated with Lime Juice & Salt then rinsed.
* Baked under the sun & smoked for 2-3 months.
* Long lasting!
Available in 5 Sizes:
- Small 3.5 oz with 3 or 4 pieces - $10.95
- Medium - 2.5 oz - $8.95
- Large - 3.5 oz -$10.95
- Extra Large - 6 oz - $17.95
- Mixed Pack of 3 - 11.5 oz - $29.95
The Himalayan Dog Chews vary in length, width & depth slightly due to the natural process. In general they measure:
Small - 3" long and 1/2" wide
Medium - 5" long & 3/4" wide
Large - 6" long & 1" wide
Extra Large - 6" long and 1.5" wide
The thickness increases as the sizes get larger. The mixed pack generally has 3 large chews but they vary in size.
A long lasting chew your dog will love!
Made in the Himalayas, mostly in Nepal
Click on More Details for additional information.